The Bachelor of International Hospitality Management (Hons) curriculum is integrated with cutting-edge technology and state-of-the-art facilities, focusing on key managerial and entrepreneurial competencies to position our graduates on par with the industry leaders. The aim of the Bachelor of International Hospitality Management (Honours) programme is to produce professionals with the right skills, knowledge and attitude in the field of hospitality.
General Entry Criteria
Two A-Level passes (E and above);
Alternative Entry Criteria
Completion of a Level 4 qualification / Advanced Certificate
Business of Hospitality, Food and Leisure Management
Principles of Marketing
Food Safety and Sanitation
Life Skills for Success and Wellbeing
Millennials Asia: Team Dynamics and Relationship Management
Philosophy and Current Issues
Social Innovation Project
Introduction to Restaurant Operations
Principles of Culinary
Hospitality Management & Leadership
Food and Beverage Operations Management
Room Division Management
Hotel Innovation Management
Chinese Language 1
Chinese Language 2
Social Media for Events
Event and Tourism Risk Management
Hotel Revenue Management
Service Quality Management in Hospitality
Hospitality project management
Hospitality Business Modelling and Simulation
Upon successful completion of this programme participants will be able to;
• Acquire concepts and apply knowledge to the operational departments of Hospitality businesses.
• Demonstrate professional skills to operate Hospitality related businesses.
• Integrate professional, social, ethical responsibilities and values in practicing Hospitality businesses.
• Develop self-disposition skills for acquiring hospitality competence through self-directed learning, self-inquiry, self-assessment, and self-reflection undertaken on an ongoing basis.
• Demonstrate effective, efficient, expressive, and sensitive communication skills to diverse stakeholders specific to the hospitality industry.
• Demonstrate problem-solving and decision-making skills to address the evolving changes and challenges in the hospitality industry
• Develop self-awareness and self-regulation of emotions in dealing with stakeholders in the hospitality business setting.
• Cultivate entrepreneurial competencies in hospitality businesses that are transferable to related industries
• Develop intercultural teamwork capabilities to work in a culturally diversified hospitality environment