Gan campus commenced classes on 10th June 2019 to cater for the large student population residing in the Laamu atoll. The campus has a Computer lab, Library, Nursing Art Lab, and 4 Class Rooms equipped with Video conferencing arrangements and internet. Gan Campus is designed to offer programmes from certificate level to master’s level.
Campus was officially opened by the Rector of Villa College Dr. Ahmed Anwar on 29th July 2019. The campus is located in Thundi ward of Gan Island in Laamu Atoll.
List of programmes that are currently being offered at the campus.
- Masters of Teaching Islamic Studies
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Education
- BSc (Hons) Nursing (International) - UWE
- Bachelor of Shariah and Law
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Business and Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Business and Management
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Business Management with Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Certificate 4 in Business Administration
- Certificate 3 in Business Studies
- Foundation in Law
- Foundation in Teaching