We aim to develop graduates with the following qualities:
· Having strong knowledge and expertise in their discipline area, with insights into its local and international relevance both in theory and practice, and showing effective, practical application of this knowledge in life and at work.
· Command of strong social and interpersonal skills that enable them to be more effective at work as well as in life.
· Exceptional leadership qualities and initiative-taking within their own family, community and work environment.
· Maintaining ethical conduct and respect for diversity in all areas of social and professional life.
· Taking responsibility and maintaining accountability for their own actions, as well as concern for the well-being of others.
· Having a strong capacity to effectively manage self in a timely and efficient fashion.
· Openness to learning, information-seeking and understanding through various sources and new modes.
· Portraying openness, acceptance and respect towards differences in opinions and ideas.
· Showing keen analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
· Maintaining professionalism at all times, demonstrating the right values and a positive attitude towards life and work at all times.