Module and exam registration
- Students are required to register for modules before the start of each semester. This is usually done on Registration Day.
- The subject add or drop period is two weeks from the commencement of the semester. If you drop any module thereafter, your academic transcript will show a “Fail” grade.
- In order to add or drop a subject, please make sure that you complete all necessary paper work. This requires approval from the faculty as well as processing by registration. Requests for withdrawal should be accompanied with a Request for Withdrawal form.
- Students who are re-sitting or sitting for exams only are also required to register for the module.
- You are required to register for each exam as well as for each module. Even if you are registered for the module, you need to register for the exam separately.
- Students who opt for the exam only option are also required to register for the exam.
- Upon successful registration, you will be issued with an exam authorisation slip.
- Please make sure that you register for the exam within the given time frame which will be put on the college notice board. Failure to register for the exam by the given date may result in a financial penalty or barring from the exam.
- Requests for special consideration on an examination or assessment item must be lodged no later than 3 working days before the date of submission or examination.
- If you are unable to attend an exam due to a serious illness of self or an immediate member of the family to whom you are the primary caregiver, a doctor’s report (not just a medical certificate) needs to be submitted within 7 days in order to qualify for the “exam only” option in the next trimester.