|COURSE DURATION||3 Years|
|COURSE TYPE||Undergraduate programmes|
|LEARNING MODE||Full Time|
2 passes in A Level/HSC (At GCE A/L, a pass is considered E and above. HSC pass is considered C and above)
Attainment of a Level 4 qualification in a related field
Attainment of Level 4 Foundation Study Programme approved for the specific Diploma programme.
· Intake: January / May / September
· Course Fee: MVR 2999 per month (MVR 1560 per month under the government free degree scheme)
1. Introduction to Early Childhood Education
Diploma in Teaching (Early Childhood) will be awarded by Villa College at the completion of the first year.
1. Early Childhood Education Curriculum
1. Creative Movement and Physical Development
|FACULTY / CENTRE||Faculty of Educational Studies (FES)|
|AWARDING BODY||Villa College|