|COURSE DURATION||3 Years|
|COURSE TYPE||Undergraduate programmes|
|ACADEMIC LEVEL||BA (Hons)|
|LEARNING MODE||Full Time|
3 passes in A Level/HSC (At GCE A/L, a pass is considered E and above. HSC pass is considered C and above)
Attainment of a Level 4 qualification in a related field
Attainment of Level 4 Foundation Study Programme approved for the specific Diploma programme.
· Intake: January / May / September
· Course Fee: MVR 3950 (Per Month)
1. Working with all Children and Exploring SEN (With Experience in EY Settings)
Diploma in Teaching (Early Childhood) will be awarded by Villa College at the completion of the first year.
1. Responsibilities, Leadership and Professional Futures
* Advanced Diploma of Teaching (Early Childhood) will be awarded atthe completion of the 2nd year.
1. Research Ethically with Young Children
|FACUALTY / CENTRE||Faculty of Educational Studies (FES)|
|AWARDING BODY||The University of the West of England|