|COURSE DURATION||3 Years|
|COURSE TYPE||Undergraduate programmes|
|ACADEMIC LEVEL||BA (Hons)|
|LEARNING MODE||Full Time|
3 passes in A Level/HSC (At GCE A/L, a pass is considered E and above. HSC pass is considered C and above.)
OR 2 passes in A Level/HSC (At GCE A/L, a pass is considered E and above. HSC pass is considered C and above.), and 3 O’Level/SSC passes with C grade and above.
OR Attainment of a Level 4 qualification in a related field
OR Attainment of a Level 4 Foundation Study Program approved for the specific Diploma program.
· Intake: January / May / September
· Course Fee: MVR 3950 (Per Month)
1. Fundamentals of Accounting 1
* Diploma in Accounting and Finance will be awarded at the completion of the first year.
1. Financial Accounting and Reporting
1. Advanced Management Accounting
|OTHER FACTS / COMMENTS|
|FACUALTY / CENTRE||Faculty of Business Management (FBM)|
|AWARDING BODY||The University of the West of England|