|COURSE DURATION||1 Year|
|COURSE TYPE||Undergraduate programmes|
|LEARNING MODE||Full Time|
2 passes in A Level/HSC (At GCE A/L, a pass is considered E and above. HSSC pass is considered C and above.)
Attainment of a Level 4 qualification in a related field
Attainment of a Level 4 Foundation Study Programme approved for the specific Diploma programme
· Intake: January / May / September
· Course Fee: MVR 2999 (Per Month)
1. English for Primary Teaching
2. Principles and Practices of Science Education
3. Mathematics Education I
4. Educational Psychology
5. Assessment and Evaluation in Primary
6. Introduction to Art and Craft
7. Maldivian Language and Culture in Time
8. Teaching Practicum I
|OTHER FACTS / COMMENTS|
This programme has been sucesfully completed at the following Campuses/Learning Centres.
VC Eydhafushi Campus
VC velidhoo Learning Centre.
The programme has been continued up to Bachelors Degree in some other campuses/learning centres. Please see Bachelor of Teaching (Primary) Program for more details.
|FACULTY / CENTRE||Faculty of Educational Studies (FES)|
|AWARDING BODY||Villa College|