Faculty of Hospitality Management and Tourism Studies (FHMTS)
The Faculty of Hospitaliy Management & Tourism Studies is located at Knowledge Village on the picturesque Sun Island Resort & Spa, situated in South Ari Atoll, Maldives.
The faculty has acquired prominence as it prepares industry ready graduates with quality educational programmes that are MAB (Maldivian Accreditation Board) approved and depict an international flavour yet tailored to meet the immediate needs of the Maldivian hospitality industry.
The courses on offer are:
- TVET Programme
- Certificate level 2 programme for Waiters & Waitresses (TVET).
- Certificate level 2 programme for Receptionists (TVET).
- Certificate level 2 programme for Room Boys (TVET).
- Executive Certificate Courses
- Executive Certificate level 3 programme in Food & Beverage Management.
- Executive Certificate level 3 programme in Rooms Division Management.
- Executive Certificate level 3 programme in Event Management.
- Certificate Courses
- Certificate level 4 programme in International Hospitality & Tourism Management.
- Foundation Courses