Center for English Language Support (CELS)
The English language center, established in 2011, aims to offer English language support and assistance to students attending this college. The main functions of this center, therefore, include;
- Organizing and conducting a range of Academic English workshops or short courses to assist in academic subjects.
- Develop and foster general English language skills so that students will be more confident in their use of English language for both academic purposes and everyday communication.
- Organize and oversee coordination of language modules offered at foundation and degree level courses.
- Organize professional development activities for teachers teaching language related modules
- Supervise activities of the Language Association, ELF
- Plan co-curricular language activities for students as a means of promoting and strengthening English language skills.